Wednesday, September 3, 2014

ready..set..



dear diary,
hooray! today me, duk duk, chocobot, lulu the tiger, and lil pink puppy all have special permission to stay home from school because guess what - we are going to help mom load a fresh new litter of teeny tiny doxie treasure boxes to etsy! and this time, not only is it a double litter of sixteen boxes total, but some are nakey nakey, and some wear bowties,  and some wear flowers,  and some are even playing with a supercool ballie this time!  yup, i know, it is very exciting, isn't it? i cannot wait to help them find new forever homes!

anyhoo, me and duk duk and chocobot and lulu the tiger and lil pink puppy have not yet decided on how we post the listings but if i have my way, we will be posting eight as we finish them during the day and then save the last eight for posting all at once at 8pm EST. or something like that.  it really depends on how much gumption we have, and we will try to sound the doot doot dooty doots via our instagram and facebook and twitter as best we can.


well diary, i best get on with my morning paw stretches because already i can tell i have a lot of typing ahead of me.  i hope u have a wondeful day!!

toodley-doo!
b. :)

PS - the boxes all usually show up in a special section of my shop but I cannot provide you the link yet because nothing is in the section yet!  so here is a link my shop just so u have it :)  ---> https://www.etsy.com/shop/kalyxcraftopia
 








0 comments: