Friday, January 30, 2015

doot doot doot means: boxes tonight :)


dear diary,
yippee! although I will be sad to see them go,  I am very happy that me and duk duk will finally be posting mom's Valentine's day litter of teeny tiny treasure boxes tonight because a) hopefully they will all be adopted into wonderful homes, and b) our science project is due Monday and once again we will have nothing 2 show unless mom lets us go to the aquarium to borrow the baby whale we need to film making a poopnado in our bathtub. which she said she would let us do - well, the go to the aquarium part at least - if we posted all the boxes today. which we are on schedule to do at 9:00 pm est tonight.















































anyhoo, I should get going but before I do, I just wanted to tell u that I am pretty sure I now know why little miss Julia had a tiny pink cupcake in each of her hands when she visited last weekend because with a certain degree of authority I can now tell u that those cupcakes were probably quite delicious. and I can definitely tell u that mom's hands are still slightly faster than my tongue. oh well, maybe one day little miss Julia will drop one. well I hope to see u at 9pm tonight!


toodleydoo,  
b. :)





3 comments:

TheTucsonTrio said...

we are sure we will see the phenomenon of flying doxies, again, tonight. :)

Bludog said...

you are really becoming an artiste with the teeny tiny doxie boxes (say that three times fast...) I especially love the tiny, tiny one that looks almost like a little chihuahua box! If I didn't already have two of these treasures, I would be greedy and snap up another

Anonymous said...

Baxter, Wally and I nominated you for one of the best pet blogs at the Bloggies. 2015.Bloggi.es. We think all your friends should do so. :) Wally & B