Thursday, March 26, 2015

etsy fresh: u know, for mom and dad, and like for anybuddy who was ever born


Let me start by saying the obvious. tiny chumley and I should be doing our taxes.  Which is precisely why we did everything in our power not to yesterday.   Laundry was folded, flowers picked, celebrity gossip googled, the floor swept, holes dug, paws washed, naps under down blankies taken, and a rather lengthy blog post on baxter's adoption was started then tabled because it was time to start thinking about dinner and how it probably would somehow be better if we ate out because of all the things I did think about, defrosting something and then preparing it for dinner was not one of them.  And yippee -  we even loaded some happy new little doxie cards to the etsy shop, which proves that there really is a pot of cuteness gold at the end of every procrastination rainbow.

Next week we'll really hunker down and do those taxes, but for now, happy shopping and happy thursday, my friends! :)

https://www.etsy.com/shop/kalyxcraftopia

1 comments:

Deb said...

I love Baxter. I have two doggy friends for him if he ever wants some doxie time. I love your designs and I love the adventures of Baxter. He is a lot like Cheech. Yes, weird name. At first I thought he was a chihuahua. I don't know how I got so mixed up, but the name stuck. He is a black and tan. I fell in love with him at first sight, breed unknown. He has a sister named Lucy, a dapple tweenie. Please keep having adventures Baxter. Maybe Cheech and Lucy can wear some of your designs. They are just happy to roam naked.