Friday, May 8, 2015

this is a test post but u may as well look at it bc the pictures are funny :)

hello my friends, it's me, baxter. i am just trying to figure out if Facebook is constipated or something else changed, so me and duk duk thought we might share some funny that might have been missed from our etsy listings.   

and just in case you were wondering, mom is planning to make more tiny pooper poop bag dispener and snackie holders and walking weenier wiener walker compact cross body purses once we get through a few outdoor projects currently under way. so stay tuned my friends! :)




3 comments:

TheTucsonTrio said...

. . . a poop by any other name . . .
would still stink.

That's all we have to say B (except we would be in for a poop bag carrier!)

LoraLeigh said...

thanks Baxter I needed that chuckle today.

Anonymous said...

You are too too funny! What an awesome idea... Wally & B