Friday, September 25, 2015

psst - pass it on :)


Hello my friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today about something this is really not as far away as u think it might be.  That's right, I am reporting about Christmas, because me and duk duk and mom have all been working very hard to make sure all our duks, er, robots, are in a row and everybuddy who missed out on a super cool robot doxie ornament last year can get one or two or u know, more this year before we are all made out.   So whether u like your super cute robot dachshund ornament adorned with festive red toys or teeny bow tied gifts, or with glittery poop or awesome disco balls, hopefully we've got u covered.  Which is why we also thought we would start offering our first litter very soony soon so that way it is one less thing u have to worry about during the actual holiday season.  Cuz you know, why worry about whether your precious package will arrive in time when u can just get it now, with plenty of time to spare? So if you are thinking like us and would like to shop early and get while the getting's good, our first litter will be ready for adoption on Sunday 10/4/2014 at 8:00PM EST.  But why let me tell you that, when I've got super cute helpers that can do even better than me?....

hee hee, robot doxie litter numbero uno - assemble formation pyramid, salutations announce!!

  




3 comments:

Nat said...

I think I need more than one.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee mb we should call them potato chip robot doxies miss nat :)

Nat said...

Yes!! Because you can't have just one!!! You're so clever B!!