Monday, October 5, 2015

c u next wednesday

It's time again for tiny chumley and my big boyfriend to break out that big block of cheese and plan their boys only visits to the chikky fil a drive thru.  I'll be away for a bit, and although there may be occasional posts on Facebook and Instagram and Twitter, our posts here will resume two Wednesdays from now.  Which in blog posting time is only three blog posts away, but I know for tiny chumley will be an eternity.

mom, I really do not see why u cannot take me and dad with you - dad can drive us like he always does and by me being here instead of my snoozer,  just look at how much room I am already not take not taking up.   :)




2 comments:

TheTucsonTrio said...

. . . an eternity or the blink of an eye . . . we will need to wait until mom gets back for you to tell us how it turned out. we'll be waiting . . .

Anonymous said...

So...tell me Mr B. Would you rather go with mom, or go to Chiky Fil a?
Hard choice huh? Careful with your answer it could have far reaching consequences.

Marene&Penny