Monday, December 28, 2015

call of the wild


hee hee yeppies, mom, in addition to my super cool blue kerchief from her trip to Hawaii, miss debbi sent me this... 



it is pretty much a picture of me from the future, when my body competes its transformation into a wolf.  see? my paws are already starting to match!


but do not worry, mom, the wolf transformation process will take a while and even when I am fully transformed with a thick shaggy coat and pointy ears and even ferociouser fangs, u can still kiss me on my forehead and rub my tummy :) 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the smile in your future portrait shows the Baxter style. -- miss debbi

Nat said...

Even wolves like tummy rubs.

Anonymous said...

Baxter, you are such a sweet and an adorable little guy. You'll make a very handsome wolf-boy.

Little Klaus' Mom

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Klaus Steinbeck, a Frozen Tundra Dachshund

Anonymous said...

Baxter, you are such an adorable little guy that you will make a very handsome little Wolf-Guy.

Little Klaus' Mom

P.S. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from little Klaus Steinbeck, a.k.a. Frozen Tundra Dachshund.