Friday, September 8, 2017

canis platiformis :)

well, lemme just wiggle my toesies and sliiiide this one on and..oo hey duk duk, can u wing the other one a little closer?


hee hee, thanks, duk duk.


now lemme just sliiide my lefty and see if i can just stan- woop. woop. woo-o-o-oop. wait wait. duk duk, can u - hee hee, okay yeah, duk duk, just spot me right there for now til i get used to the extra height and.. okay, yeah, see? yeah these will totally work.

whoa - everything looks so much closer now. oh yeah, right. u can call mom over now.


see mom? no need to worry about me hurting myself with the upgrades we asked u to make to my flippy floppies. in fact, with hurricane irma maybe coming and what with all the water she will bring, maybe u can add another nother layer to make them super duper platform flippy floppies? :)


(to everyone in the path of hurricane irma, we send u our heartfelt wishes for your safety and protection. )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While those of us who live in Wisconsin will not suffer from the hurricanes, except for a possible change in wind direction, temperature, and possible rain, it is still a worry for all of us. We are all members of this beautiful planet Earth and we are all responsible for one another.

Little Klaus and his Mom Krista

Anonymous said...

I used to wear platform everything back in the day and more than once fell off them. But maybe those have buoyancy and you would just float around like having a personal surfboard for each foot. Now that would be fun. As for that hurricane Irma, that is a scary thing when you live on an island. I was caught on TCI when a hurricane was off the coast of Jamaica and was moving towards Miami. The rain we got was incredible. I had to run back to my room (in platforms no less) and water was up to my calves. The power went out and all the roads were flooded. We were stranded for the week. That one didn't even hit those islands. I pray my friends there are all right. Wally and B

Anonymous said...

I watched a lot of the hurricane coverage with Harvey. I can't tell you how many weens I saw being rescued. Of course they would catch my attention. Thank goodness you guys are pretty portable. It's devastating to all of us to see people struggle. Be prepared. Good luck. Stay dry and stay safe.
Marene&Penny