Friday, March 22, 2019

call of the wild

hee hee, hey! (ding ding! ding ding dingaling ding!) i said, hey! what’s a wolf gotta do 2 get service around here??? (ding ding ding ding ding ding ding! ding ding dingalingadinggg!)



o, um, hi, mom. you’re looking, pretty and, um, frustrated today. what’s that? well, i guess we did agree that me and duk duk could have this supercool belly bell if certain conditions were met...and, i guess i did promise specifically for me that in lieu of barking my head off,  i would use the bell 2 call u when i need u...and, i promised that i would use it judiciously...



so, um, yeppies, i guess that’s that really...okay, okay, i re-promise. nopies, i guess i am set really so if u need to get back to your computer to do some work, i guess i will be here minding my own business and watching the backyard for bunnies and stuff. okay i love u too smell u later...



(DINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!)



mom, what does judiciously mean? :)




2 comments:

Jane said...

Oh Baxter! You just make my day! I love your little funnies. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this!! Such a rascal you are. How can you be so cute when you are flipping your mom's switches.

Little Klaus' mom, Krista