Wednesday, December 11, 2019

mega blueberry :)

hee hee, yeppies, duk duk. i am pretty sure it is like, the biggest blueberry in all the world. in all of history really...





 i mean, look at it. it is almost the size of my ferocious paw!  i guess mom was right. i mean, because we could be in the kitchen now, bugging her while she makes my birthday cake because every wolf and falcon knows if u make enough noise to give your mom a headache, u get to lick the spoon. but nopies, she gave us this megablueberry and here we are, admiring its majestic beauty and thinking about how best we can share eating this -   



hey! what the? hey hey , no chompsies!! duk  duk! duk duk we agreed..fine! u r leaving me no choice..



moooom! i know we agreed not to bother u while u r making my birthday cake for tomorrow but can u please cut our mega blueberry exactly in half ? and may we please lick the spoon from my birthday cake already ?? 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my -- another birthday? Already? My how time flies when you're being ferocious!

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday to a handsome little fellow!!!

Klaus's Mom Krista