Wednesday, January 1, 2020

goodbye 2019 / smello 2020

I'd love to say that we are older and wiser as we enter 2020, but sometimes, it just feels like we are older, and none the wiser for the challenges that real life can throw our way.  But that's okay, that's why we share this tiny happy go lucky corner in cyberspace, why we find ourselves together, laughing and loving a poop and gummy worm obsessed little wanna be wolf with a heart shaped tummy, and his best toyfriend duk duk, thoroughly embracing their stories and the magical little makeys that sprout from their surprisingly intricate little minds. For all our friends both far and near, we wish you the healthiest and happiest of new years, full of beauty found in the most unexpected of ways, humor in the face of adversity, and joy in grateful abundance.   :) 




5 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Happy 2020 Baxter & family. While we don't blog much anymore since we lost Lily Belle & Muffin, we continue to enjoy your wonderful adventures. It keeps our hearts happy.

Hugs,
Kim

Jane said...

Baxter, your annual picture is always so precious showing your heart tummy. Happy New Year to you, your toy friends and your mom and dad.

Jeanne said...

Happy 2020, Baxter! ❤️

Gretchen's human said...

You have lifted my spirits this year,Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

A belated Happy New Year dear Baxter, and to your mom and dad. I can still view your blog at my office and I do so, especially when things become stressful. However, I must wait to come home to my personal computer in order to respond (the company system now blocks me from responding). For a number of years my sister has given me your calendar...I always love it and keep the old ones. So dear Baxter, I want to send a very special "thank you". Between you and my little dachshund Klaus I still have a smile on my face.

Krista