Wednesday, May 20, 2020

mission impoopable


..no, go left. now right. up. up. left two steps..now spin until u feel dizzy and stop... okay, now going in a counterclockwise pattern, crouch down and pick up the third stone u feel that is shaped like a chicken egg, spit on it and then throw it...now skippy walk seven, no eight steps ahead....okay, poop a snickers and two level three swirly cinnabons, pick them up to sculpt a- what? mom, u have to take this seriously.  it’s not my fault i cannot go purchase them myself because u have not made me my mask yet and ipso facto it is definitely not my fault that me and duk duk’s gummy worm supply is so low that we now have to crack into our super secret, super secure zombie proof zombie apocalypse stash... and, it is totally, definitely, not my fault that u and dad have not been working on your poop shapes as diligently as me and duk duk have because as u now can see being able to poop complex shapes is very useful even in non-zombie apocalyptic times.  so, can u please work with me here? :) 





1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baxter! You're a genius... Us mere Hoomans can only hope to understand your fierce wolf discourse -- but keep up your dialog... We will eventually catch up.