Wednesday, November 18, 2020

picture perfect :) DOOT TODAY


There’s always something to be learned with a dachshund in the house. Their mix of stubborn and adorable, of perseverance and determination.  It usually means they get their way. Like, practically all the time. Because they have mastered the art of being patiently impatient. Because, in the garbled words of Captain America, I can do impatient all day. 

That’s pretty much what tiny chumley was telling me from the moment I grabbed some extra kibble for our photo shoot for today’s wooly bear hat doot. My objective? Cute well posed photos of a patient little wolf modeling . adorable hats . For today’s doots. His objective?  Snackies. In my mouth. Now. 

A hand full of hastily handed out snackies later, I reviewed the photos I took of my little hat wearing model, and realized that most of them weren’t quite exactly the perfectly posed little boy looking into the camera photos of yore.  And yet, chock full of personality, they were more perfect than any perfectly posed photo could be. 

And so the listings for today’s wooly bear hat doots at noon and nine pm eastern standard time will have a happy mix of posed and less posed shots. Because being perfect is overrated. And being imperfect? Well, that is everything.  And I hope these hats help your little wolves achieve perfect holiday photo imperfection, too. :) 















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baxter, what wonderful ears you have! Every ferocious wolf will be wanting a bear hat now! Especially if you get kibbles wearing one!

Anonymous said...

Baxter is absolutely adorable....as usual.

Krista, mom of Wisconsin Klaus