Wednesday, July 14, 2021

(f)artless

hee hee hee. okay, mom, can i open my eyes now?




hmm, where is it, mom?? i know u have been working on a surprisey prize (f)arty art piece for like, forever now, and i am very anxious 2 see it, seeing as how you did not ask for me and duk duk’s expert input on it. i wonder if..




maybe it is over here by my bed? hm. nopies. 





hang on, maybe it is way over by my other bed in the other room. excuse me, i will brb…. 

well, nopies. not there either. dang. 



mom, i do not get it. i do not see anything ferocious and (f)arty anywhere. r u sure it is even here where i can see it? :)







2 comments:

Brian said...

Your a piece of art Baxter, we love you!

Anonymous said...

The art is beautiful but not stinky... Beauty is in the nose of the ferocious wolf!