Wednesday, December 8, 2021

o christmas me 2.0


…o christmas me, o christmas me, how smelly are thy poopies! o christmas me, o christmas me, how smelly are thy poopies! forever brown, and snakey shaped, an odor that you can’t escape! o  christmas me, o christmas meeeeeeeeeee, how smelly are thy poooooo-peeeeeeees!



hee hee okay, mom, that’s the last verse. now may we please goto the store and get some brown duct tape like u promised? part of the whole 2.0ing of christmas me is so we can make the leftover swirly light into a poopie u know. :) 




2 comments:

Brian said...

Great song Baxter, my two doxie boys smell up the hood also!

Anonymous said...

Baxter, only YOU would think of Xmas Poopie-Lights! I think if you were to make these, everyone would line-up to buy them! The perfect decoration!