Friday, July 22, 2022

baxter and duk duk’s last stand :)

well, basically until she goes home i guess. i mean, u saw what happened upstairs. a wolf leaves his third favorite bed for a minute and her fluffy butt yoinks it. instant cootieoactive waste site. me and duk duk probably will not be able to use that bed for another eleventy zillion years.  so, yeppies, if u could move my meal and water station over here, and if u would also put some poopie pads nearby,  i stink i mean think we will be good to go. :) 




4 comments:

jeff said...

Always brings a smile to my face!

Brian said...

Poor Baxter, my two doxie boys fight over the beds also!

SamCookie said...

Hang in there, Baxter! She'll go home soon, and maybe take the cooties with her.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Baxter! I think you should be ever thankful that you don't have sisters!

Krista and Little Wisconsin Klaus