Friday, December 9, 2022

have yourself a wolfy little christmas :)

butt we have to, mom. it is the merriest time of the year, u know.  or at least it will be we share all me and duk duk’s latest genius idea with the world….well, sure we can still doot before christmas. my birthday monday, one day for pictures, one day for listings and maybe some last minute marketing, and poopso facto voila we doot our new tiny book and related (f)Art on thursday, noon and nine pm est!   i mean, u r practically done, right? all u have to do is finish everything and finish my birthday crown and make my birthday cake and wrap all my birthday presents and take my birthday picture this weekend. ezpz.  and 2 help out, me and duk duk can do all the menu planning and cooking until then. in fact, dontchoo think tonitey nite would be a good nite for turdelini poopanara with shaved carpoopio and poop nuts? it will be absolutely smellylicious! :) 











3 comments:

Brian said...

Well planned out Baxter, you're in control for sure! lol

Anonymous said...

Everything all at once! The ferocious wolf is a multitasking supervisor!

Anonymous said...

Baxter, my calendar says a beautiful wolf has a birthday on the 12. Let’s see are you 16 ? Already ‼️❤️ My favorite baby boy. We’ve been friends a long time. I still carry one of your little boxes in my purse. After all these years.
You take care sweet boy. I’ll write your Mom soon. For now I send kisses baby boy. Love you
Penny and Marene. ❤️🌵💋💋