Monday, January 2, 2023

goodbye 2022 / smello 2023 :)


Wait, how many years has it been since tiny chumley and I started this blog? About fifteen, if my lazy math is right. A decade and a half.  
So much has happened in our lives, so much will happen. And I can’t even fathom what all that will be. But I know we can always meet here, in a world where a happy go lucky dachshund with a heart shaped tummy lives with his makey mom and dad, surrounded by his toyfriends, and wonderful friends like you. Happy new year! :) 




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Baxter!
You tummy… I can’t even

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Baxter, I love you! Happy Nee Year!

Brian said...

Happy New Year to you Baxter and family, we love you so much! You make us laugh always.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Baxter! And the same to your mom and dad.

Krista and Little Wisconsin Klaus

Jane said...

Oh Baxter, I just love your New Year’s pictures! They get more precious each year. I wish you much happy times and adventures in the new year and good health.
Jane and Sambo

Anonymous said...

Lots of love in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to the ferocious wolf!

SamCookie said...

We are a little late here, Baxter, but we are all wishing you a Happy New year. We have been following you since Lulu Belle was a puppy, and she is now almost 14 herself!

Hugs, slurps and many treats,
Don, Lulu Belle, Harley and Winnie