Wednesday, March 1, 2023

bowled over :)

sheesh! cassie, this is only like the eleventyzillionth time i’ve had to tell you. look at all this slobber! not to mention all the cooties. now it is gonna take forever for me to decontaminate my water bowl and there goes me and duk duk’s plans tonitey nite to binge watch the last of us. not that we need to, what with our own homegrown apocalypse happening right before my very own eyes. seriously cassie, for the eleventyzillionth and one time, my water bowl is not communal. the “guest” water bowl is way over there. like, u know, where u should be. way over - 



 
hey wait, where u r going? o goody, maybe  a wolf’s rant finally worked and soon she will be miles



away. 




mom, can we not move her water bowl like, upstairs. or outside. or maybe, u know, over to her house? 




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Baxter! Once again you have trouble up to your little ankles! What is a guy going to do!?!?

Krista and Little Wisconsin Klaus

Brian said...

Make Cassie drink from the toilet bowl! lol

Jane said...

Hi Baxter, remember to be nice to Cassie.

Gretchen's human said...

It is sad to be so big,she envies you