Saturday, August 22, 2009

my new toyfriend: ropey ramjet

dear diary,
guess what! mom took me for a ride the other day and wouldn't ya know after drivin around we stopped by the pet store! but that's not all, she even let me choose a new toy cuz so many of my other toyfriends are in my toy drawer needing to be fixed. i'm not sure why she thinks they need fixin though cause I was finally gettin em the way i like em, with all their tiny parts nibbled off and the squeaker barely squeaking. but that's okay, at least now i have my new friend ropey ramjet. i wonder if the pupperazzi are gonna say i'm cheatin on duk duk again. do you think i should hold another press conference? hmm, i think i will have to chew on it.

toodles!
b.

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Sure it was great to go to that pet store and get a new toy!
I like Ropey Ramjet!
I am sure you are going to have lots of fun with him!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

inc123 said...

I'll bet Ropey Ramjet is way faster than DukDuk.

Taffy said...

Your Momma sure loves you a lot! She lets you pick out your own toys? That is so pawesome. I don't think DukDuk will mind you having a new friend.
Snuggles,
Twix