Saturday, November 7, 2009

baxter rumored to be in celebrity rehab

Missing from the public eye for over two weeks, questions have arisen as to Baxter the Dachshund's whereabouts. "It was like, poof!" said one pupperazzi photographer. "I mean, one day he's takin walks like he always does and the next thing we know, this van pulls up to his house, he walks in and out of there with his tail tucked, and then there's been no sign of him at all after that. People say he's in rehab for that there destuffing habit but you know, I just don't know."

Sources close to the Baxter camp have offered no reason for Baxter's low profile, nor would they comment on photos recently obtained by The Smoking Tail, said to be taken at a secret rehab facility for celebrity dachshunds just outside of Baxterville. "From the looks of it, I'd say Baxter has enrolled himself in a toyfriend sensitivity training program." said the Smoking Tail's resident rehab expert, Dr. Sheepy McStagger. "And from what I've heard about Baxter, I'm sure he could use it. This here picture is classic desensitization training. I mean, who would want to de-stuff his own kind? It's gotta start somewhere."

When will Baxter return to the spotlight, and when he does, will he be a kinder, gentler friend to his toyfriends? Stay turned as the Smoking Tail works to fetch you the facts.

1 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I hope your time at the celebrity rehab helps you with that destuffing obsession!
It is not a good habit... according to my mom!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza