Sunday, January 24, 2010

my buddy tiny molly












Meet Baxter's new buddy, tiny molly, a doxie puppy that the kielbasa sniffed with great intensity while going on walkies around the lake yesterday. Words can't express the cuteness packed into molly's little body. A tiny stuffed toy. The wind up variety that you'd expect to hop about the room in circles once you turned her key a few times. But tiny molly was real, and only nine weeks old. And yesterday was her second day with her new family. Welcome to your new life, little girl.

5 comments:

Lorenza said...

Yes! Molly sure is tiny!
I am sure Baxter and Molly are going to be very good friends!
Have a great sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Stacey said...

Baxter, I just love your blog! Tiny Molly is VERY cute.

Alicia said...

Oh, tiny Molly reminds me of itty bitty Oskar at the same age! Baxter looks like the knowledgable big cousin next to her. I'm sure they'll enjoy lots of walks around the lake in years to come.

kalyxcorn said...

Hi Lorenza - were u ever that little? I really must check yout blog and see if there are any puppy pictures. I bet you were just as cute!!!

Hi Stacey - thanks for visiting and commenting. Hope you come back soon! And if Molly's owners wouldn't have minded, I totally and impulsively would have taken her home. I get the feeling Baxter was willing to be a good and protective big bro.

Hi Alicia! I do hope we run into tiny molly again. How has Oskar been doin? I bet you itty bitty Oskar was squeezably cute when he was a little shaver.

Taffy said...

Oh! I remember when Twix was that size. I miss that sometimes. Puppies...... Nothin in the world like a doxie baby. I really need to dig out some of Twix's baby pics and scan them so I can show her off! ;o)
Hugs,
Teresa