Saturday, February 20, 2010

nicked



Okay, my fingers are a mess but it's been exciting and fun! Here are some pics of stuff in progress, which are nothing like the things we're being taught, save for the spiculum and leaf work.


Early on in class when I had no idea what to make to take advantage of open studio time, it occurred to me that I should make a dog tag for little kielbasa's woof mitzvah collar, and it has consumed my brain. Oh the possibilities! I wish I had brought the metal alpbabet stamping set on my table, but making do is always a growth experience. Hopefully I can muster up the gumption to post more things on Etsy and drum up some custom harness orders soon so I can buy the goods to get set up to make custom enamelled dog tags and who knows what else! Just what I needed, another hobby!!

3 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

These things are beautiful. Thanks for sharing!!!

Jiorji said...

oh so cool!! i want to try enameling

Anonymous said...

whoo, whoo, whoo are those cool owls? Kate & Allie!