Friday, February 19, 2010

say ahhhh















smile, my mom asked me.
but instead i made a yawn
that scared even me.

- baxter, 3.1 years old, reconsidering his notion to pursue a career as lion under the big top.
















Class is fun despite being a fish out of water. Funny how the ideas start to flow. I may not be enamelling flowers yet, but I can't wait to enamel some funky dog tags if I can convince somebody to punch some holes for me! :) No burns or nicks yet, but a few close calls yesterday. Cell phone reception is horrible, making for awful conversations with Big Boyfriend, so here I say, all my love and I miss you! (I would tell that to tiny boyfriend, too, but even though he can write, he can't read yet! :0 )

7 comments:

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Glad class is coming along. Can't wait for pictures.

Anonymous said...

Dog tags? When will we see them on etsy?

Fernanda e Pink said...

career lion guaranteed! Applause ...

Anonymous said...

Ferocious, Baxter, you are Ferocious! Kate & Allie

Rowdy and Bette said...

RAWWWWRRRRRR.

Lorenza said...

You scared me too, Baxter!
Glad your mom is enjoying the class!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

dog tags? today! don't judge too harshly. my ideas are way more expansive than the colors of enamel and the tools and time and my skill set allows for at the moment! i really wish I brought my alphabet metal stamp set!! letters under transparent enamel? coolness, I just know it!!