Friday, April 9, 2010

arfzel tov!


dear diary,
hee - guess what! u know how i woke up naked and thought i lost - uh, misplaced - my dog collar? well i found it but then i thought i lost it again yesterday night but it turns out mom had it and looky - we celebrated my woof mitzvah early on account of my gettin pollen all over my old one and mom findin those gray hairs on my chin . how cool is that?

now that i am no longer a puppy, i am still not sure yet what the perks are with being a dog. duk duk said he thinks it means i might have to sleep in my own bed and not sleep with mom n dad anymore but i think he was just teasin, or at least i hope so. i really like sleepin with mom and dad, even if it they do get in the way and i have to push on them so i can have more space in the middle of the bed.

well, i am off now to play with my grandma and granddad, who are visting this weekend. yippee!

toodles,
b.

10 comments:

Hannalei said...

naked or with collar.. you are one handsome boy Baxter and my Ms Molly agrees!! Have a blessed time with your Grandma and Granddad. XoXo!

Alli and Frankie said...

Oooooh! Baxter! Is that your leather collar?! I can't tell - did your mom find it in green? You look very distinguished and also down right adorable in your new collar! happy woof mitzvah! :)

Anonymous said...

You look very grown up, Baxter! And you know that mom & dad couldn't sleep without a warm dog between them!

A MilShelb Mom said...

We LOVE the new collar! We sleep in the bed with our Mom and Dad, too... right in the middle and push and push to get them out of our way. :)
~Milly and Shelby

Bludog said...

If you've had the Woof Mitzvah, that means it is time for the festive meal!

As Jay-Z says, "Mazel tov, it's a celebration (female doggies), l'chaim!"

Alicia said...

Oskar turned 5 years old on March 16th, and he is also sporting many gray hairs on his chin. I still call him pup-pup. He will always be my puppy!
We think the collar is very luxurious looking and fits like a charm. We also think that its time to rip duk duk a new one for suggesting the new sleeping arrangements. Trouble making quackster!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

No.. you won't be forced to make your mom and dad sleep alone. That would be too cruel to do to them.

sio said...

That is one handsome collar. Both Ike and Otto are jealous! I see what you mean about the D-ring, but I think that's minor. Congratulations to Baxter for becoming a man-dog!!

kalyxcorn said...

hee - me mighty man dog! mom did get my collar from the harness lady in london and it is totally cool. gotta run n play with my little bro.

hugs,
b

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Glad to know you found your collar!
Duk Duk is wrong! You are going to sleep with mom and dad forever!
I am sure he tells you that because he is jelly!
Have fun with grandma and grandad!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza