Monday, April 5, 2010

naked brunch



dear diary,
um, i'm not exactly sure what happened yesterday, except all i remember is that the easter bunny finally did show up to my party and he brought tons of jellybeans and rawhide, and, like, today i woke up and found myself like this. um, just the naked part. the standing on the table part i'm doing now cuz i'm looking for my stuff. i am hoping i just got a little hot playing hopscotch with everybody and that my collar and my easter bonnet that mom made me are around here somewhere. otherwise i am in big trouble with mom and dad and who wants that?

hey, u don't think that duk duk, bunnito bunnalini, and that wascally easter wabbit hid them, do u? cuz nuthin really happened on april fools' day like last year, and now this happens. boy if they did take my stuff, i'll give them all such a pinch when i find them! especially duk duk, cuz i haven't pranked him in forever.

well, i'm gonna look under the sofa now cuz i kinda remember we also played hide n seek yesterday. ya know, that easter bunny is a lot of fun when he's not hidin my stuff. i wonder if all bunnies are a lot funner than i thought...

nah, i'll still keep chasin em.

toodles!
b.

11 comments:

elsie said...

Dude!! You LOST your hat!!! Check under the couch, quick!!!

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Yep you are totally nekkid. I hope my girrrls don't see you that way.

Alicia said...

Bunnito was jealous of the ears. I'm just sayin...

Oskar always prefers naked. He is such a nature boy! (Remember that character from Bugs Bunny?) And speaking of the E.Bunny, our pup chased him from the yard in grand style. I suppose that he didn't want the family all fattened up on sweet treats!!

Bludog said...

All spiffed up in your best new duds ... partying with bunnies ... wake up naked and confused with a jellybean hangover ... It's a sad old tale. Baxter, you weren't the first to tell it, and you certainly won't be the last ;-)

AmyM said...

Bunnies are pranksters and cannot always be trusted. I'm sorry you're naked now, that was an AWESOME hat!

Raising Addie said...

Naked is the only way to be for us pups :)

Great picture!

Chasing my tale...
Addie, Lucie and Hailey

Sandra said...

Oh how scandalous. But have no fear you always look cute all natural anyway.

Flash, Alven and Dottie

kalyxcorn said...

hee - yeah, u know, i could totally get used to this naked thing! but still i hope i find my collar soon. :)

hugs, b

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Naked?? What happened?? Sounds like a great party!
I hope you find your collar soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

3 doxies said...

Oh good God...I promise I won't look at your nekkid self. Really, you should have posted a warning. Yea, I promise...no peeking.

Jiorji said...

heheh probably duk duk took them. That prankster!