Thursday, April 29, 2010

please go home





dear baxter,
hey it's your pal, sammy the cat. u know, honeybear n kerny's brother? i know i was part of the posse givin u the stink eye and all the last time you visited us, but we're buds still, right? cuz i really need your help getting your mom outta my home before she drives me absolutely nuts. i mean, looky here at what she did to me. sure i wore it and all and it was comfortable but i'm a cat, not a dragonfly. what are the birds and squirrels gonna think? i'm not gonna be able to catch anythin in this get up!

well, anyways, if there is anythin u can do, i would appreciate it. say hi to your dad for me and save me some cheese, will ya?

your friend,
sammy

5 comments:

Jiorji said...

*gasp* WANT!!

notice it's me a human that wants that cat outfit, not my actual cat. I think my cat is getting her claws ready even if i have the slightest thought of ordering a dragonfly costume for her. Sigh. My cats are no fun.

But Sammy, you NEED that disguise, so that you can catch the birds easier. They'll think you're one of them! >:D

3 doxies said...

hehehehehe...hahahahaha! Ummmm, there must be a communication problem where your mom is visiting. Her may needs to come home soon befores she is accidently cat attacked.
That is da most beautifullest dragonfly evers known of in animal kingdom.
Puddles

kalyxcorn said...

hee - yeah Sammy is pretty much a rag doll when it comes to dressing him up, but the costume party doesn't last long when it comes to cats, does it? Cats are such lithe creatures, they can slink out of practically anything!

ok said...

Baxter, we are having a giveaway contest over at our blog. The prize is not nearly as cool as those wings, but it is pretty nice, and you can keep, share, or donate it if you win! You and all your friends should check it out!

HH and The Boys said...

OMC... OMC that is some get up. Actually it's kinda cute... AS LONG AS I don't have to wear it. After all... dragonflies are for girly cats, right?