Friday, November 5, 2010

workin at the paw wash

dear diary,
i was so busy with my busy day the other day that i forgot to tell u what else happened after my archeological dig in the backyard. u guessed it, duk duk and i made up a paw wash station! now, i may not look very excited about it, but believe me, this was so much better than getting the full body wash, let me tell u. and really, soaking in that warm water was kinda nice n relaxing. so duk duk and i were thinking that maybe this spring as part of our school fundraiser, we could do a paw wash. the only thing is i guess i have to find a speedo cuz duk duk says that is what u wear at a paw wash. well, that or a bikini, and i am so not a girl.

well i am off to see if dad wants to go to the chik-fil-a now. they give me snackies there and so i am really hoping we can go more than once while mom is gone.

toodles!
b.

9 comments:

docsdox said...

that's a great idea!

dad has to clean up my feet with a puppy wipe after we come in from walkies so i don't track dirt on the carpet and, yeah you guessed it - i'm not always a huge fan. maybe i can convince dad to do this instead!

later!
-ramsay

kalyxcorn said...

hee - my paws are like, reeeeeally dirty after I go digging - like there's dirt all in my nails n everything so mom uses a nail brush to brush it all out in that sopay water, so I betcha just walkin in and out of that tray of soapy water would be a-ok for u, Ramsay - just do liek a walkie thru and you're done - no soaking necessary! :)

Bludog said...

Oh great - now I want Chik-Fil-A too!

Alicia said...

Mmmmmmmmm...Chik-Fil-A

sio said...

Baxter - you could start a Dachshund mani-pedi salon! Just think -- a nice paw wash (with scrubbing), then a nail trim (or dremel). No polish, please!!!

Anonymous said...

I only get Milkbones at my Chik-fil-a. That's a bum deal. We Dachshunds need to unite !

Chik-fil-a for every Ween who passes through the window. Just think - they could advertise.
Favorite # 1 restaurant for all Dachshunds.

We kinda look like a chicken strip don't we - sorta - right? I wonder if we dress up like a moo cow would we get a chicken strip? Only once through the window though.

See what you started Baxter. A National Revolt. The banks give Milkbones, Chick-fil-a gives chicken. Where would yo rather go??

Marene&Ali

Oskar said...

I must agree with you that while paw baths are not the greatest they are way better than a whole bath!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Lorenza said...

Sure it is a pawesome idea!
But... I am not so sure I'd let my mom to do that to me! hmmm....
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, somebody should give us something where ever we go!!! :) b