Saturday, July 9, 2011

skritchytown

dear diary,
well i still am here at my uncle dana's and wouldn't u know it, my cousin jasper's mom n dad visited me! i was sorta barky at first but then jasper's dad gave me a good case of the skritchies and you know, that was that. cuz once u go to skritchytown, well there's no turning back to barkyville, know what i mean?

unfortunately they could not stay as long as i would have liked and so i am asking mom if we can one day visit them again, even if it means i might get the stink eye from my cousin. who really cannot help himself mom says on account of him being a border collie and me being so little and sausagey.  so i was thinkin maybe i could make sure to bring duk duk and that way, well, u know, we could take turns being herded.

anyhoo,i do not know what our plans are for today but i sure hope it involves another visit to skritchytown.  ooo dat was good!!

toodley-doo!
b. :)

6 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter.... looks like you were really enjoying those skritches... Have a good rest of your vacation.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

thank u max! i hope u r having a good weekent!!

Anonymous said...

It certainly looks like you had a lovely trip to scritchytown! ;) Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Jasper + Amy said...

Well your cousin Jasper must be cool, he's got the coolest name EVER!! Glad you got some good scritches, you looked like you enjoyed them bunches:)

Your friend, Jasper

kalyxcorn said...

thank u miss taylor lynn!

hee hee, miss amy did u maybe clicky on jasper's linky with the stink eye? cuz well u would see there might be a few differences between u 2! :)

Hannalei said...

and suddenly to the tune of Funkytown I was skritchen a kitteh that was sitting here by me and singing outloud. My goodness the other natives of the house must think I'm nuts. LOL :)