Wednesday, September 9, 2009

office boy

dear diary,
u ever get that feelin that u r going to be left behind? i get it every time mom does something to her hair and dad doesn't put on his shoes. so i think i will be hangin with dad today in his office upstairs, at least til mom comes back home or the sun starts streaming thru the family room skylight. whichever comes first. u think he'll let me play with duk duk or will he be too quacky for dad's calls? oh wait, duk duk got mauled again yesterday night. it was so bad, mom threw away his squeaker. but at least we could play without making any noise.

what's that? what's up with duk duk? i'll have to tell u more later when i find out somethin cuz i TOTALLY wasn't there when it happened. yep. too bad i was asleep else i would have totally gone guard dog on whoever did it. don't worry, duk duk's ok enough. he just had the stuffing knocked out of him. well that and the no squeaker thing now. okay, well, bye now.

pip pip and cheerio!
b.

5 comments:

sadermaxx said...

Hi Baxter!
I just dropped by to say hi, from over at Twix's blog.

kalyxcorn said...

well howdy sadermaxx! drop by anytime :)

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I hope your mom is at home now and you had a nice time with your Dad and with soundless duck duck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Baxter, I think that is my favorite photo of you! So intent and curious. I have an award for you over at my blog, stop by when you have time.
Snuggles,
Twix

Life With Dogs said...

Squeakers are quickly disposed of in this house. Let me know if you need a spare. :)