Wednesday, October 14, 2009

jacques baxteau



Alo, eet eez I, Jacques Baxteau, ere to tell you eet eez cold ere een ze Arkteek. Unfortunateleee, my luggage was lost and I am without my clothes. Seeeting ere een zee buff, I do what I must to keep warm and so I have tucked my legs and seeet ere like a cheeeken trying to atch an egg. I ope my luggage arrives soon, else I fear my tail will fall off een zees fifty degree weather.

Well zat eez all for now. Eeen ze meanwhile, enjoy the next post below by my mère. Zees Oskar zeems like e would be a nice fellow.

Au revoir,
JB.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Dear Lord...these fabric choices make me drool!! I couldn't dream of finding ready made in such beautiful combinations.
Oskar's tail will wag for whatever I choose, as he is once again buried under blankets to ward off the 72 degree temps in the house. He'll just have to wait a bit for the fireplace to begin blazing once again.

Alicia said...

Sacrebleu!

I left the previous remark in the wrong section!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
No clothes for you?? Hmmm...
what happened with your heather??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza