Thursday, October 15, 2009

trunk show


Dear Diaree,
Eet eez day deux ere een zee Arkteek and zee weather has not gotten anyee better. My crew and I sit ere eeen zee deserted chalet hoping that our luggage will arrive but, alas, no word eez given. Luckilee, Duk Duk has found a trunk of goods from zee last expedition when we set free a circus seal. As zee seal would be at sea and no longer would he need zee trappings of societee, Samee ze Seal left behind his belongings. I feel like I am one of zee Village Peoples een zees shirt, but at least eet eez warm and fits me, so I do not mind wearing eet. Zee crew plans to hold a fashion show later on when eet eez dark.

Well I must go and radio again zee FedEx peoples to see about zee luggage. I wish you all a day that eez as oblong as it eez magnifique.

au revoir mes amis,
JB.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

J.B.---you are tres chic. We should send you our piccy in our pumpkin capes. Tail wags, the hot dog sisters Kate & Allie!

AmyM said...

Jacques,

You look quite dashing in your costume de jure. Bon apetite.

Anonymous said...

Tulip just whispered *nice butt* to me. She asks for you to pass it along.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Jacques Baxteu!
Glad you found a nice t-shirt to keep your warm!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bludog said...

Poor little Molly ... the Halloween costumes were on sale last night when I ran into Target. Be ready for pictures of her as a banana, a lobster and in glow-in-the-dark skelton "pajamas." If only they'd have had the skunk costume in her size! Don't you feel a little better Baxter...??

kalyxcorn said...

ooooh, I saw all those and was tempted! I am so glad somebody got them. I totally wanna see the pictures of all pups in their halloween finery!

Baxter blushed when he heard Tulip thought he had a nice butt. He actually does have quite a roaster of a rump. :)