Thursday, December 24, 2009

chumley glumley the unhappy elf



dear diary,
so here is the picture from last year's christmas eve. can u believe mom dressed me up as an elf ?? i am hoping that won't happen this year cuz it's totally too embarrassing for words. i mean, u know, what if santa caught me in that get up? plus i am three now and big boys shouldn't have to wear that kind of stuff. i got ladies to impress, right?

well i hope you have a wonderful christmas eve. me n duk duk and the gang are gonna hang out tonight and watch movies and stuff our face with kibble!

toodles,
b.

3 comments:

old lady said...

Oh Baxter - you are adorable in that outfit! I bet the ladies would LOVE to find you under their tree come Christmas morning!! Happy Holidays to you and your peoples!

chloejessica said...

Baxter you are a cute elf! I am actually watching the movie Elf right now! Merry Christmas my friends! :)

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
You are an adorable Elf!
Merry Christmas to you, your mom and dad!
I hope all your wishes come true!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza