Wednesday, December 23, 2009

dear santa




dear santa,
i am tryin to be a good boy and just to make sure i think i will sleep thru these next two days. if u would, please come into our house quietly and try not to wake me up else i might bark at u and even though i'm just doin my job sometimes people don't get it. anyways, please give comet my best cuz he is my favorite reindeer and i hope u don't throw your back out hauling all that stuff around. believe me, i know it doesn't feel great.

your friend,
baxter

ps - some rawhide would be nice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baxter,
I'm sure you've been a good boy this year. Mom always reads the Night before Christmas on Christmas eve to us. I hope she still does it now that I'm the big 14 year old. I still believe in Santa. I might pilfer a cookie, but don't tell anyone.

Love,
Tulip

P.S your mom should make a calendar of you so I can put it up beside sissy's Taylor Lautner poster. Why should she get all the fun?

Alicia said...

May all your Christmas dreams come true for you and those who love you, Baxter.

And to all the other Doxie friends and their families, Merry Christmas!!

Love, joy, peace and prosperity,
Oskar and family

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Barking at Santa does not sound good!
I hope he will not wake you up while he is leaving there your rawhide!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

ha! there actually is a calendar on zazzle. I don't know what the story is with why only those 3 pictures pop up on the sidebar.

merry christmas, friends!! :)