Wednesday, January 6, 2010

grandma's house


dear diary,
guess what - jasper doesn't like rawhide! i know because i snuck around in his toy box and took some out. he had like, four bones in there and can u believe none of them were even chewed on? his mom says he doesn't know what to do with the stuff and so she let me have it. let me tell you, now that i know this, i'm totally okay with lookin like bangers n mash if it means i get all his rawhide. i sure hope we come back again soon.

anyways, i had a fine time at my other grandma's house. it was nice to get away and be an only dog again, even if i did have to dress up in my new duds to go over there. this is me, hangin out in my snoozer while everyone was havin dinner.

tomorrow maybe they'll let me have more of jasper's rawhide. i can't wait 2 find out.

toodles!
b.

4 comments:

Smuggy's Mom said...

Dear Baxter's Mom - it's time I finally write to tell you how much I adore your blog. While it's true I am a doxie lover, what keeps me tuning in at the start of every day, is that I think you are brilliant! Brilliant artisan and creative person. Brilliant photographer and filmmaker. Brilliant humorist and wordsmith. Thank you for sharing all of your talents with us.

old lady said...

Baxter - Congrats on the "score!" If you need any help with them Rhett will be glad to step up!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I used to be a rawhide lover... but I am no longer that!
I guess it is because rawhide is the only treat we can find here and it is not very tasty!
Glad you had a good time with your other grandma!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

aw shucks! thanks for the kind words. a nice way to end the night!! :)

hey there is enough here to share, so rhett, come on over!! :)

oh no, u don't like rawhide anymore Lorenza? i'll be happy 2 take yours too!!! :)