Tuesday, February 23, 2010

rawhide please









a morsel of rawhide,
please for my empty tummy.
won't you spare me some?

- baxter, 3.1 years old












A new toy for the little kielbasa, a blue dogzilla thingy I found at Ollie's that is kinda kong toy-ish in concept but only a buck ninety-nine. It is currently nowhere to be found, thanks to the fact that he ran off with the rawhide stuffed wonder moments after I gave it to him. Hog heaven for my little friend, who skipped about from room to room looking for the best place to eat and stash his new toy.

7 comments:

Jiorji said...

i love Baxter and his little inquisitive eye. ;) hehe i can't stop looking at the picture. So cute and i can picture his little doxie bum walking around with his new toy. I love happy pets :D

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Come on Baxter, show US where you hid it. We pawmise not to tell HER where it is. Gotta keep 'em guessing. I'm just sayin'.

Bludog said...

And yet another candidate for cutest Baxter picture ever!

Plus, I truly do love that haiku is Baxter's chosen form of verse.

Erin said...

LOL love it, I think Bubbles spends more time looking for a safe place to eat/hid her stuff, than she does actually playing with it. :)

Sandra said...

Love the picture. Work those eyes Baxter! I wish toys lasted long enough at the paws of Dottie and Alven to need hiding. I would even be happy with them lasting more than 10 seconds.

Lorenza said...

Yes, Baxter!
I want to see where you put it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hee - my mom says haikus are great when she's busy doin other things, but me, it's really all i know right now cuz i haven't taken english class like in 4ever and well, haikus are all i know right now, except for maybe an ode or sumptin. though i really wanna work on more riddles n jokes cuz i hear bein funny might help me wit da ladies.

i took my blue thingy out of hiding today cuz i wanted mom to fill it again. i didn't exactly get the rawhide i wanted but at least i did get some peanut butter in it. then mom tripped over it later and told me i have to be better about putting my toys away. oopsie.

hugs,
b