Saturday, July 24, 2010

feeling tiny


dear diary,
yippee! my grandma and grandpa and uncle are here visiting for the weekend and u know what that means - more people to play with me! or so I am still hopin. yesterday, mom hogged all their time taking them shopping and boo hoo i had to stay home. i can't wait til the weather gets cooler so i can go rideys again with my pack.

well, i best go now while everybody is home cuz i think i am gonna ask my uncle if he will play hide n seek with me. he's the best at playin cuz he's so easy for me to find and he gives really big treats!

toodles,
b

4 comments:

Jiorji said...

aww Baxter. If i got invited to visit, you can be sure i'd stay home with you all day. I hate shopping. Umm unless your mom took me on one of her fabric hunts. Then i'd go. :P

did grandma and grandpa bring any toys? we want to see!! :D

DoMoFi said...

Have a pawsome weekend with your family! ^^

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
I am sure you are enjoying the visit of your grandparents and uncle!
The hide and seek game with your uncle sounds like lots of fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

bloghunds said...

It's always good hanging with relatives - they want to make up for all the time they don't get to hang with you by stuffing you with treats (especially grandmas). Don't overeat, though - you don't wanna barf.