Monday, July 12, 2010

silent short: happy feet

Sometimes Baxter doesn't listen when we're training, opting to roll when I ask him to go left, assuming the bang position when I ask him to woof. Running though a variety of moves he already knows when we're trying to learn a new one, hoping it will get him a treat that much sooner. And sometimes, out of the blue, he comes up with something new all on his own, like his sideways skippy jump, that he opted to do when we were learning tap toe back in freestyle class. Clearly, not something we ask him to do often, but sometimes, the happy feet have a mind of their own.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baxter, you are so darn clever!

Anonymous said...

Hi, B & T:

I can hear the "Linus & Lucy" song aka The Peanuts theme playing in the background. Snoopy's got nothing on you, B!

Auntie R

Jiorji said...

haha i love that video! i love to see his tiny legs in action and he's paying so much attention!! good boy baxter!! ♥

jen said...

I love the sideways skippy jump!!! (I also like saying "sideways skippy jump". It makes me happy.)

Go Baxter!!!!!

Bludog said...

The only time Molly moves that fast is when someone accidentally drops food ;-)

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
I love your happy feet video!
I am not that fast!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kerri said...

Heehee!

This kinda reminds me of the time I accidentally trained Minnie that outside = pig ear. I figured out what I'd done the night she didn't bark at the door to be let back in. I looked out and there she sat, cute as a button, and *waiting*.

Hannalei said...

OK either I'm just overly tired and slap happy or I dunno.. it's 12:03am, we've been gone all day and here I sit listening to my weens zoom around the house because I felt so guilty for so much crate time they were stuck with today that I'm punishing myself and staying up until I feel they've had enough zoom time ... I see Baxter bouncing and I'm just grinning like a TOTAL goober right now.

Bax you always know how to make me smile dearest boy!! <3