Monday, August 23, 2010

counting to twelve


Well hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter. Reporting to you today from my home. Because my mom told me to count to twelve and I am not very happy about it. Counting to twelve, you see, means she will be gone for twelve whole days and I have never had to count that far before. I am worried that I might mess up and if I have to start all over again, I worry that it will mean she will that she be gone that much longer. So today I am going to practice counting with Duk Duk. Duk Duk says I am lucky cuz I have eighteen toes including my dewclaws, so as long as I can remember which toe I am on, I can keep track of how long she has been gone. That won't be too bad, right? Well, yep, that's all I got today. This is Baxter, your roving rover reporter, starting the countdown from twelve.

PS - mom says she dug up stuff from the archives so there will still be fresh posts every day while she is gone. and maybe just maybe she will have access to the internet at times and might be able to post an update on her trip. tiny hooray!

3 comments:

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
I am not so sure but 12 days sounds a lot of days with out your mom!
But don't worry! Time flies and she will be back before you know!
And, if you need help with the counting thing, let us know, ok?
Good luck to your mom on her trip!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kerri said...

Twelve days does sound like a long time, B! But it could also mean a lot of cheese from your mom's Big Boyfriend.

kalyxcorn said...

ooh cheese! i forgot about dat!! :)