Monday, October 18, 2010

all aboard

Well, hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter reporting to you today from the wiener dog festival! Yeah, so why is this train behind me? Well, funny thing about that wiener festival. You see I was feelin kinda barky, and apparently my mom felt I needed a little quiet time so we walked around for a bit and found this really cool train!

But don't u worry, tomorrow I will tell u all about the festival and all the fun buddies I met there - well, the parts I was there for, cuz besides visiting this train, we wandered around and found a really cool vintage clothing store. For humans, though. Too bad, cuz I was really thinkin I could use a leisure suit, cuz I'm such a dog of leisure, you know?

Well, anyways I hope you had a super duper weekend like I did! This is Baxter your roving rover reporter, hope you choo choo chooose to visit me again tomorrow!



4 comments:

K9 Katastrophie said...

Awww your so cute!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Sounds like you had a pawesome day!
The picture with the train is grrreat!
I will come back tomorrow to know about the festival!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

firstyouleap said...

Aw, we understanding needing your own space, Baxter. Jeeves and I had to spending some time in the parking lot before a benefit walk with lots of dogs and their humans. I had to get the J man to sit, stay and CALM DOWN before we could go back! m

Fernanda e Pink said...

que coisinha sempre fofa...
beijos e lambidas.
fer e pink