Sunday, October 17, 2010

punkin conundrum


dear diary,
wooty woot - check it out, my first pumpkin! well, pumpkins, really, since mom wanted to catch up from the other two years that they didn't get one for me. somehow these things are related to halloween and i am not sure yet how, cuz the only pumpkins i know about are the kinds that turn into carriages, and that's only if u have a fairy godmother.

no wait, i also remember mom calls me her little pumpkin and if that's true and these are my little pumpkins, then am i supposed to like, sleep with these things in my own bed now that I have my own little ones? are these like, my puppies now?? cuz i'll totally feel bad about what duk duk n i were thinkin about doing with these things after halloween. you know, punkin chunkin. duk duk googled around and found some super chunker plans and we were totally gonna build it to hurl these punkins at the squirrels. but not if they're my puppies! yikes, but i thought puppies came from the birds and the bees and this summer all i came into contact with was a duk and some bugs. oh how confusing this all is! i sure hope i can sort it out before halloween!

toodles,
b

5 comments:

Bludog said...

Make your mom cook 'em! Pumpkin pie ... pumpkin cookies ... pumpkin bread ... plain ole pumpkin in with our dog food ... we even had pumpkin ice cream last week! We love pumpkin in all its forms TO EAT :-)

Signed,

Molly, Max and Honey

Kerri said...

Pumpkin ravioli, pumpkin cheeseball, pumpkin custard from Goodberry's ...

Although the small version of that pic made me think you were balancing a pumpkin on your head and I was worried that Duk Duk was playing William Tell!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Baxter!
Yes! There are lots of recipes for yummy pumpkin treats!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Doxie Rod said...

hey baxter!

those are some good looking pumpkins! i'm sure you'll find some good uses for them, even after hurling them at the squirrels.

kalyxcorn said...

wow so pumpkin is kinda like the bubba gump shrimp of the squash world! i totally gotta see if mom will make me pumpkin biscuits! :) b