Wednesday, November 24, 2010

up on the rooftop, woof woof woof!

Tiny chumley couldn't help but crash my etsy photo shoot today, curious as he was at the hubbub that was happening just out of his line of sight.

whatchoo doin up there? got anythin for me? his nose did inquire while his toes tippy tip toed around my little table.

"Nope, there's nothing you'd really want up here, little friend," I told him. "All this stuff I need to photograph today is for humans. You know, like for Christmas? But you're right, before I upload all this stuff to Etsy, maybe it's time we took a break."

And we both pranced off into the kitchen to search for something snackielicious.

7 comments:

Hannalei said...

I'd like to buy the little red breathing version. How much? Oh wait.. I know.. priceless ... for everything else there's mastercard. Weee ... That is a beyond CUTE photo bomber. :)

Rowdy and Bette said...

So, so AWESOME!

Kerri said...

I happened to spot those on Etsy last night -- the cards are too cute and Baxter is soooo handsome checking out what's going on.

M.A said...

Baxter- I think our family and friends would love to receive this card from us!

Ruth said...

I like that Christmas card - classy!

kalyxcorn said...

aw thanks everybody! safe travels and a very happy happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!! :)

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Your cards are pawesome!
And I love your expression in the picture!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza