Thursday, December 23, 2010

unscrooged

dear diary,
well wouldn't u know that duk duk was pullin my tail all that time? lucky for me duk duk never put my letter in the mail and boy did he ever have a good quack over that whole thing. hee hee,ghosts in christmas presents. yeah i shoulda seen that coming.

but don't feel too bad for me cuz wait til christmas morning when duk duk helps himself to a big bowl of breakfast worms. can u say sour gummy worms? tee hee, i sure hope santa doesn't think we're naughty, playing pranks on each other like we do!

well i need to get duk duk so we can go finish up our christmas shopping. he and i have been saving our kibble and today we are going to the game stop and see if we can trade our savings for the used copy of super mario kart that we have been wanting forever. and if we don't have enough, i might try to do some tricks to earn a little more kibble, which is why i dressed up today. u know, so i could look even cuter. wish me luck! :)

toodley-doo,
b.



12 comments:

Hannalei said...

I'm sorry .. I don't think a word that you wrote B stuck in my head I was too busy staring at your infinite cuteness. You are just rocking that shirt!!!!

M.A said...

harharhar! Not only did duk duk pull your leg- my momma totally believed him too! My mom is silly!

HH and The Boys said...

I'm loving that shirt... Very sporty pal... Yes, you'll easily earn extra kibble wearing that.

pawhugs, max

sio said...

Very preppy!! Now, I know your thoughts about men of a certain age and the "must have shirt collar" rule. Does that pertain to dachshunds who are now four?? ;)

Alicia said...

Squeeeee!

Chelsea and Wilson said...

You look very classy buddy!

firstyouleap said...

Baxter, you look like spring!

Fernanda e Pink said...

mas esse menino é gostos demais!!!! está ficado cada dia mais lindo!
aproveito para desejar um 2011 especial prá vc e pro seu filhote.
Feliz Natal.
Beijos e lambidas, Fer e Pink

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

kalyxcorn said...

hey, i thought i posted a reply early on but it didn't take! oh well, thank u everybuddy for the compliments and mom says we'll have to see about the collared shirt thing cuz us doxies stay cute for a very very very very very long time! me n duk duk didn't get to go to the mall cuz it was so busy there but that's okay. i got kinda hungry and ate all that kibble i saved. oopsie!

:) b

Kerri said...

B, I'm pretty sure that face could con someone into a serious discount! You're a born grifter!

Whit said...

Oh that shirt is absolutely more adorable than I can stand to look at!