Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the ghosts of christmas presents

dear diary,
boy am i bummed! duk duk and i were watching a christmas carol on tv last night, and I sorta fell asleep during it, so duk duk filled me in on what i missed, and he told me all about these ghosts, u know, the ghosts of christmas presents, all spooky n oooo-ooo-oo-ooey? u know, that come with very presents i was thinkin i wanted from santa claus? sheesh why doesn't anybody tell me these things?

even though i am four now, i really don't want to be dealin with ghosts, so lucky for me haven't typed my letter to santa yet. now i am so going to give him a piece of my mind. well, not really, cuz luckily duk duk says he is not afraid of christmas present ghosts and we agreed i will santa to give him my presents. i am so lucky duk duk is my pal! here is the letter duk duk helped me write.



well that is all for now. things might be a little bare under my tree this year but really, that's okay. cuz i got my mom n dad n all my toyfriends to keep me company and that's all that matters, isn't it? :)

toodley-doo!
b.

4 comments:

M.A said...

dear Baxter-

Oh my- how you look so dapper in your collared shirt! you are right- the presents don't really matter as long as you have the most important things already- your mom, your dad, duk duk and your toy friends!

BTW- thank you for the christmas card and the magnet! we love it!

love,

Auntie MA

Anonymous said...

We thinks duk duk is going to be in big trouble when Baxter finds out he's been tricked.

Bludog said...

I think duk duk is only getting a lump of coal!

DoMoFi said...

Heheh you can deliver the presents to us instead