Saturday, January 29, 2011

inside out


dear diary,
mom says the deer in our yard was as big a hint as any that she should finish my new blaze orange duds, and looky, here it is! well, the inside rather. which i hope u can keep a secret from the deer, cuz i'm not sure how threatening they'll think i am if they know i have cute little flannel bunnies and tigers and penguins n monkeys n such on the inside of my dud.

anyhow, i am looking forward to seeing where i will go in my new duds. i hear it is some place really cool so when i find out about it, i will tell u more. hope u r having a wonderful saturday!!

toodley-doo!
b.


7 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Yep!! I'd keep that lining a secret. Very cute secret though..

pawhugs, Max

Owned ByDoxies said...

Are those space monkeys looking through the spaceship window??? Yep,I think they are. Watch out deer, the space monkeys reinforcements are on their way!

Alicia said...

The lining is adorable, but the deer will be frightened of you no matter what you wear. Or don't wear. They're skittish, except when you bother a baby. Best be ready to unleash the monkeys then!

Oskar
PS. Mom got me venison treats and they're really good!

Hannalei said...

Me so loves the lining!! Me loves your cutie patootie face too!! XoXo

Jayne D. and AnnieBelle said...

I just discovered your wonderful blog and wanted you to know how much I love it!! The pictures of Baxter are beautiful - he is such a handsome boy, and I love reading about his and your activities!! Thank you for sharing with everyone!! Kind regards, Jayne and AnnieBelle (red smooth doxie who will be 12 in March)

kalyxcorn said...

aw thanku for visiting Miss Jayne and annibelle! i hope u will send or post a facebook picture so we can see how pretty u are too!! :)

venison treats? so LUCKEEE, oskar!

hee hee, space monkeys n tiger kitties, max and ramsay! it's like i have all of my buddies with me when i go hunting!! :)

miss hannalei, i am so glad Toby has a name now!! :)

-b

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
The deers will think that only you will be chasing them! But, the bunnies, the monkeys, the tigers and the penguins will chase them too!
I promise to keep your secret!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza