Saturday, January 22, 2011

my snackie toy revisited


dear diary,
so this is me, a few months later playing with my snackie toy, and yes, i am doing much better with it. part of the problem, you see, was that mom wasn't filling it up enough so even when i nudged it really hard, nuttin would come out. and that was very frustrating. but now it pays out a lot better and i am so happy. not so much that it's over in a minute, mind u, but enough to keep me busy for like a good five to ten minutes instead of twenty, which mom says is good cuz five minutes of occasional barking is so much easier on the ears that twenty minutes of frustrated barking.

now i only wish that duk duk and i really had gotten those monkeys we were gonna use for project monkeys in space because i could have gotten them to fill up this toy more often. or just have them refill my tummy directly by way of my food bowl. cuz really, every dog should have a trained monkey to help him out, right?

well this weekend i hope to help mom and dad with cleaning the garage. somehow i get the feeling they might wish they had trained monkeys, too.

toodley-doo!
b.

4 comments:

Hannalei said...

yay for beating the toy!!! :)

and you know .. this time I gotta admit Bax.. I was looking at all the pretties on Mommy's mantel. I love looking at other people's houses. When Mommy is done tidying you should get her to give a tour of your housie.

Unknown said...

hahahhah
I simply fell in love with your innocence.
Dog Joint Supplements

HH and The Boys said...

Ah... trained monkeys. I'm gonna look into that... Glad your snackie toy is puttin' out more often now.

pawhugs, Max

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Sounds like you are mastering that toy!
Good luck with the cleaning thing!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza