Tuesday, January 18, 2011

pack back





I am told that tiny chumley first knew something was different when he entered the garage, fresh from his walkies. My shoes, still warm and apparently riddled with canine detectable stink from a five hour drive, were all that the little kielbasa needed to know that I was finally back from my journey.

Tiny chumley wiggled with growing excitement while he waited for Big Boyfriend to unlock the door and undo his duds, then darted off to follow the invisible scent trail that led him straight to where I was hiding. Millions of tail wags and kisses later, our pack was now officially back together.

Tomorrow, hopefully, a peekypoo at some of the swell goodies and sights from my trip. But today, a lot of catching up to do with my Big and tiny little boyfriends. :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

good to know that your pack is now back and you found your tiny and big boyfriends. Have fun with them:) and rock.
Dog Health Supplements

M.A said...

Welcome back Aunty T! I'm sure Bax is just exastic!!

-Kona-

Bob Peters said...

Welcome home! Big did a good job on keeping us entertained while you were gone, so he deserves an extra kiss as a reward.

Texas The Doxie said...

Yeah I'm always excited when mom comes back too!

Chelsea and Wilson said...

Very cute! Glad your mums back Baxter!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, mom is glad to be back too but boy does she have something to tell u tomorrow. it was a mega whoopsie! :o

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
I am happy your mom is back!
And... after reading your comment...
I will not sleep until you tell us about the mega whoopsie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Sandra said...

Glad to hear your pack is reunited. It's always hard on us when our humans wander away from us.

Flash, Alven and Dottie

HH and The Boys said...

Glad you are back safe and sound. Have been encouraging Baxter to buck up during your trip. He's a trooper... but I know he's thrilled to have you back.

pawhugs, Max