Tuesday, January 25, 2011

roxie fabric





Often times in the past when I went on a bizcation trip with Robin to New York, I would get overwhelmed by the selection of goodies before me and lose focus on what it was I should be getting. And don't get me wrong, I'd still be getting stuff, but I would amass a load of goodies that I couldn't use immediately, buy one off treasures that would sit, waiting for the day when I had enough other buddy components to make something kalyxcraftoperrific. Which wasn't too bad a thing to do, only now I really am hurtin for storage space.

But luckily, I was fairly focused this trip, and found, amongst other things, super fabrics and trims to augment what I already have, to make purses and other flights of fancy, including a fabulous dud for a special wire haired girl name Roxie.

Tiny chumley was, of course, his helpful little self when it came to putting together options for Roxie's dapper doxie dud.

yep, definitely something in pink orange and maroon, cuz look how good these colors look with me on top of everything! and may i please have a snackie?

5 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter... you picked the right fabrics and trims. Those are my favorite colors...

pawhugs, max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, hi max! they are a little girly but i am so used to that now!! :)

Alicia said...

Just mad about the plaid! We like the floral tape trim best.

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Sure you and your mom chose the perfect colors for Roxie!
I will be waiting to see the final product!
Good job modeling... I hope you got your treat!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

M.A said...

Oooh I can't wait to see how Roxie's dud comes out!!!