Wednesday, February 23, 2011

tail talkin

Sometimes I wonder why the little kielbasa feels the need to bark at all, considering his tail already has so much to say.  Especially when I leave the front door open so Baxter can surveil the innocent and not so innocent passers by in our neighborhood.

hey, you.  yeah u. i see u walkin by like u don't see me but i see u,  hey, don't pee on my mail box. that's my mailbox.  what?  i am so barkin at you for that.  yeah, that's right, put your leg down and keep walkin. oh who da man now? me.  dats right. me. oh yeah....anybody else wanna piece of my tail?



Watch out world, this little boy and his tail are talkin to you.

12 comments:

Hannalei said...

Now the annoyed one at our house is one at ease. The one in the air is hauty you can't touch this big ol' mean puppy dog.

LailaSmith01 said...

So cute that was called tail language...lol....Great post...I'll better talk to your tail often...:D


dog pens

Annie's Mama said...

OBEY. THE . TAIL.

wanlai2001 said...

Love his tail!!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, me n my tail say good morning world!! b

Alicia said...

There is something about the 'victorious' picture that really makes me laugh!

HH and The Boys said...

You tell 'em, Baxter. And thanks for the tail workshop. I'll remember those positions.

pawhugs, Max

Keren Hening said...

TAIL WORKSHOP MEMO: Use your tail to telegraph your mood! If a friend is coming up the walk, you can beat it against the door. This works best in the "engaged" position!

It also goes well with a Happy Yapping or a good Riesling! ;^)

Anonymous said...

Cute blog post! It made me smile. :)

I wanted to let you know that I've given you an award of sorts. For details, check out my latest blog post:

http://dreamsoffae.blogspot.com/2011/02/and-now-for-awards.html

Congrats! ;D

Hugs,
Taylor Lynn <3

kalyxcorn said...

aw thank u miss taylor. mom says i have to eat dinner now but me will looky as soon as i can get back on the computer! :)

hee hee, yes i could use more tail tips, miss hening. cuz really, mom doesn't want me to bark so much anymore like at the dog park. like, what's wrong with that?

hi max! :)

oh miss alicia, when u win, u gotta hold it high n proud, like a flagpole, mom says! did u like my tushie hackles, too? cuz i really tried to get them up high, though mom says it barely registers!

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
The tale of the happy tail, right?
Happy Wednesday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

You're welcome, Baxter! :D