Wednesday, March 30, 2011

a mosey for maggie

dear diary,
my spidey senses told me it would get cold n rainy again today, so i totally bugged mom about taking time to go play outside while it was nice n sunny out and it worked! only once i got outside i decided to mosey, cuz i kinda found out my friend maggie from the long and short of it all is sick and i am worried and it is one of those things where all u can do is wait. and that seems to take forever.

mom says it is funny how the world can keep spinning even when your little corner of the world seems frozen in time, waiting for news that hopefully means your pack will be together again.  i cannot wait til joey n maggie's world gets unstuck, so they can once again help keep the world spinning as only they know how. one happy doxie story at a time.

warmest of hugs to maggie n joey n their dad!

toodley-doo,
b.
  

9 comments:

M.A said...

Baxter, that is so nice of you. We too are hoping and praying little Maggie will pull through....

Keren Hening said...

Maggie is #1 in our thoughts, too!

And you are sure stylin' in yet another kewl harnesss!! I'm still wearin' my Joe College sweater which goes really well with my Flapdoodle hat!

Guinness

Keren Hening said...

P.S. This piccy is of me bein' in touch wif my feminine side in my hot pink snuggly!

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter, hang in there buddy... Hope all works out just great for Maggie.

extra pawhugs today, Max

Baxter said...

hello miss mary anne! how is agility training?

oh miss keren, guinness looks so very good in pink, just like me!

hello max! 2day it is raining. does your mom like to sew when it is gray and cloudy out? my mom does not!

Rowdy and Bette said...

Aww - thanks so much for thinking of Maggie. Went to visit her last night and this morning. She seems more alert, and not in as much pain, but has developed blood in her stools. She was happy to see Joey, and Joey was scratching at the sides of the table she was sitting on to see his Mags. They will start her on some IV antibiotics for the bloody stools. Just hoping that her pancreas is getting better. Guessing that they might try a food trial tomorrow on day 4.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying what lots of us are thinking. We are all worried about Maggie. I found your blog thru Maggie and Joey's blog! Baxter, thanks for bein a good doxie friend! And thanks to your mom for always putting a smile on our faces with her wit, style and humor.

kalyxcorn said...

good 2 hear from u joey n maggie. i wish i could make it get better faster, but mom says sometimes time is needed for things to heal. so i will wait with u. :)

hello anonymous and thank u!

Lorenza said...

I have my paws crossed for Maggie too!
I hope everything goes well!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza